Fayetteville Church of Christ welcomes you to our web site! We are a
group of non-denominational Christians who seek to go back to the
Bible and follow the simple pattern of New Testament Christianity.
Our worship services follow the examples of New Testament worship.
We partake of the Lord's Supper every Sunday. We have
congregational acapella singing, prayer, giving of our means, and
Bible-based preaching. To learn more about us,
We would love for you to come and be a part of our growing church
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me:
for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
Sunday Bible Classes9:00 AM
Sunday AM Worship10:00 AM
Sunday PM Worship6:00 PM
Tuesday Bible Study10:00 AM
Wednesday Bible Study7:00 PM
Serve others - Galatians 5:13
1. Provide Positive Environment for Visitors (support Open Arms Program)
2. Increase Visitation Participation/Support and in home visits (visitors and members)
3. Provide Fellowship Opportunities (to bring visitors)
4. Increase Congregation Involvement (in serving the needy) I Pet.1:22
5. Provide for Meals and Other Needs (to those who are suffering) Js. 1:27
6. Support our Service Activities (by identifying opportunities and ways to carry them out)