Fayetteville Church of Christ welcomes you to our web site! We are a
group of non-denominational Christians who seek to go back to the
Bible and follow the simple pattern of New Testament Christianity.
Our worship services follow the examples of New Testament worship.
We partake of the Lord's Supper every Sunday. We have
congregational acapella singing, prayer, giving of our means, and
Bible-based preaching. To learn more about us,
We would love for you to come and be a part of our growing church
At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children,
ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me,
it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Sunday Bible Classes9:00 AM
Sunday AM Worship10:00 AM
Sunday PM Worship6:00 PM
Tuesday Bible Study10:00 AM
Wednesday Bible Study7:00 PM
Serve others - Galatians 5:13
1. Provide Positive Environment for Visitors (support Open Arms Program)
2. Increase Visitation Participation/Support and in home visits (visitors and members)
3. Provide Fellowship Opportunities (to bring visitors)
4. Increase Congregation Involvement (in serving the needy) I Pet.1:22
5. Provide for Meals and Other Needs (to those who are suffering) Js. 1:27
6. Support our Service Activities (by identifying opportunities and ways to carry them out)